Think, design and present...

 Heyyy! What's up, everybody? 

I hope you spent a wonderful Holy Week such as me! Bitmoji Image

Now, I am coming back to explain to you some practical websites you as a teacher can use in order to be the most creative teacher presenting your slideshows! Sometimes we have to explain something to our students which is a little bit boring for them, so it would be a good practice if we use better websites to create supportive educational slideshows for them.

There are incredibly websites you can use for creating online presentations are:

- Prezi

- Powtoon

Biteslide

You can use even Google Slides!

The most commonly used and (for me) one of the most useful online tools for creating ingenious presentations is Genial.ly. I have recently talked about this wonderful website on one of my blog posts. If you want to read more advantages about it, just click HERE.

Personally, this is the third or fourth time I use this website to make presentations, and I need to say that the more I use it, the more I am getting very comfortable with it! In the end, you become an expert on slides and details. Another cool thing about this website is that you can combine the topic you are going to present with the presentation layout itself, which makes the students emerge more on the specific topic you are going to explain to them. Another great thing is that you can create very interactive presentations, including lots of details such as images, videos, labels, interactive content... 

 It is true that you spend too much time just establishing and producing all the links you need for changing slides for one purpose or to another. This is the sole disadvantage I found, but... as long as things are well done, it doesn't matter if they are slow, you will always have to review them carefullyBitmoji Image

Apart from that, I am going to show you my super presentation about AQUATIC ECOSYSTEMS, for a 5th-grade classroom. The presentation is embedded below, hope you like it!


Did you like the super photos I added to my presentation? I took it from the website Pixabay, there is a community in which people share royalty-free images to download! Thanks to this amazing tool, I can create awesome presentations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard a video project...

Activity for you!

Useful websites...