Saying goodbye...

 Hello, hello!! 
How is it going?

I think this is going to be my last post on this Master's blog... Bitmoji Image

But, do not cry! I will be more active on my Twitter account, click HERE if you do not follow me yet!

I created a fantastic video in which I include all the resources I have been using thought this term, and also, I show you my creations.okay  Finally, I recommend some practical websites to take some notes for you to use in class! Bitmoji Image

You can have a look at the video here:

Another very important thing that we learned during the course of this subject and I have not included in the video has been: to correctly cite and attribute copyright.  red lightI have decided not to include this part in the video because it is a totally different topic, and also, everything that appears in the video is my own elaboration, so nothing happens!

But it is true that it is a really important aspect that we have to take into account when selecting images, videos, music ... from the internet. It is always necessary to cite and attribute the work we are using from others because thanks to these authors we can use it! As you all know, I dedicated an entire post to this topic, so you can click HERE and read it.

Also, it is interesting if you read more information about Creative Commons on their particular website, just click HERE

And now, I will dedicate some words to say goodbye to this fantastic subject I discovered on the Máster Enseñanza Bilingüe at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

 Bitmoji Image

I can proudly say that it is one of the subjects in which I have learned the most, and one of the most useful, since with it I have learned a multitude of ICT resources that, without a doubt, apart from being motivating for students, they are practical and useful in the classroom

In addition, I am grateful to have met a teacher like Francisco, because always, apart from all the resources that we had available in the classroom, he brought many more websites to teach us the next day in class. I have learned a lot about copyrighted content, to be selective in choosing the images and items that I collect through the internet, always citing them and attributing the right to their creator, of course.

I think that all the progress of the subject is perfectly elaborated since we started with the simplest and ended up making our own video. It has been a fascinating subject; I do not regret having chosen to take the master's degree, since this subject is very worthwhile. It has opened infinite possibilities for me to be more creative and original, as well as to get much more out of all the resources that teachers have at our disposal on the internet, which is infinite.

I have also discovered that thanks to ICT it is possible to work in a much more self-taught and autonomous way, that is, you do not need to resort so much to the teacher since you have everything at your disposal to investigate and learn by yourself. This is really how I, an adventurous person, have been discovering and investigating all the websites that I have been able to. And I have to say that I have also gone through some other tutorials, but they are always very useful to be able to learn step by step. YouTube always has the answer!

Likewise, as we are living now, ICTs are going to become our most used resource in the future. Teachers must learn to combine these resources with our teaching practices to take advantage of our creativity and imagination.

I did it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard a video project...

Activity for you!

Useful websites...